Meet Dr. Sang Kwon
He’s reliably OCD. He often hums while working… but please don’t ask him to sing.
“Dentistry is in the age of bells and whistles, and we certainly have our share to best serve our patients. But it all starts and ends with building trust, treating people fairly and delivering exceptional care. It makes no difference whether you’re an average Joe or a CEO, we’ll take care of you to the best of our abilities because that’s what we’re about. If you fear the dentist out of anxiety, embarrassment or a bad experience, call us and we’ll work together to get you back on track. I promise. We’ll do our best!”
– Dr. Sang
- The most reviewed Indianapolis Dentist on Google and Yelp.
- Honors graduate in Biology from Wabash College.
- Served as President of the American Student Dental Association chapter at the Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Recipient of the following awards from the Indiana University School of Dentistry:
- Maynard K. Hine Award for Outstanding Fourth Year Dental Student as nominated by his classmates
- George C. Welch Memorial Scholarship for Clinical Excellence
- Indiana Dental Association Award for Leadership and Service
Dr. Sang is a life-long resident of Indianapolis and resides in the Herron-Morton neighborhood north of downtown Indianapolis with his wife Anne and son Lucas. He attended six different IPS schools until his parents moved four blocks so that he could finish at Lawrence North High School. His experience on ‘both sides of the tracks’ informs the way he and his team welcome patients of all different backgrounds and abilities into his practice. The best place to catch him on week-ends is biking the Monon and Cultural Trails with his family. He previously worked at Eli Lilly & Co. (where he met his wife Anne), and by chance, stumbled upon an Indianapolis Star article about the profession of dentistry, and the rest is history. Now, his friends and family can’t imagine him being anything else. It was a perfect fit! He is a past Trustee of the Indiana Dental Association and a member of the American Dental Association.