WHEN A FILLING IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH
Full coverage crowns are one of the most important restorations when it comes to preserving the health of your smile.
Crowns are among the last line of defense for restoring teeth that have been compromised by large cavities, failing restorations, or traumatic injury. A dental crown has the ability to:
- Protect compromised tooth enamel
- Restore the tooth to normal functioning capabilities
- Keep a tooth that may otherwise require future extraction
- Preserve teeth that have undergone a root canal treatment
- Match the color of surrounding natural teeth
Crowns are completed in two appointments. In the first visit, we will prep the tooth, take an impression and place a temporary crown. In about two weeks, the permanent porcelain crown will be bonded into place. Dr. Sang and his team will recommend the best material and expertly match the shade of your crown to your surrounding teeth.