REBUILDING SMILES WITH FIXED BRIDGES
Dental bridges are just one method we employ to restore missing teeth.
Fixed dental bridges replace one or more missing teeth with a permanent restoration by using adjacent teeth as anchors. With a dental bridge, our smile repair experts are able to:
- Replace one or two missing teeth
- Repair both front-facing teeth and teeth in the back of the mouth
- Provide an alternative to more extensive tooth replacement options
- Permanently anchor artificial teeth in place
- Closely match the color of existing teeth
A bridge operates by anchoring a porcelain crown to two healthy teeth, creating a restoration that looks and functions like a natural tooth.
To create your dental bridge, our team will take a mold of your teeth so that our lab can create a custom-fitted restoration. Carefully selecting a material that resembles that of the tooth’s natural color, a fixed bridge is designed with safe and long-lasting materials. You will return within two weeks and have the bridged bonded into place by Dr. Sang.